Thursday, June 19, 2008

A house!!!


As many of you know, Mario and I have been looking for the past month or so. We found one a couple of weeks ago but ended up getting outbid on the home. Today we found our dream house ... well dream house for the time being.
I had envisioned a huge home for our first house, but then Mario convinced me that I had to be more realistic. It is a 2005 ranch style home, about 2600 sq feet, with 2 finished bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, main floor laundry, vaulted ceilings, formal dining room, formal living room, eat in kitchen with a wrap around counter for bar stools, family room, and an unfinished basement with a third bathroom and 2 bedroom option.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed, hopefully the bank will take our offer!!!

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

I love, love, love the house!!! I can't tell you how jealous I am... I'm keeping you guys in my prayers- I hope you get it! You'll have to post more pictures of the inside once you seal the deal. It sounds amazing!